The Faculty Board is responsible for the promulgation of faculty statutes, the decision on faculty planning regarding structure and development, the decision on appointment proposals, the decision on post-doctoral degrees, participation in the faculty evaluation and coordination of teaching and research and the election and the dismissal of the dean and its representative or agent.
The Faculty Board supervises the dean regarding the fulfillment of his or her duties. In particular, it discusses the annual report of the dean and decides on his or her exoneration. To carry out this supervisory function , the Faculty Board has an extensive information right relative to the dean.
In matters regarding decisions on post-doctoral degrees, on the appointment of professors or on the probation of junior professors as a university teacher, the Advanced Faculty Council decides in a non-public session. Besides the elected members of the Faculty Council, the Extended Faculty Board consists of all other professors and junior professors of the faculty, that have completed their probation.
According to § 10 paragraph 10 of the Basic Regulation (Grundordnung), the Senate‘s Rules of Procedure (Geschäftsordnung des Senats) apply mutatis mutandis.
Group of Professors
- Prof. Dr. Christian Almeder
- Prof. Dr. Martin Eisend
- Prof. Ingo Geishecker, PhD (chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Achim Koberstein (vice chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schmid
- Prof. Dr. Albrecht Söllner
- Prof. Dr. Sonja Wüstemann
- Prof. Dr. Karl L. Keiber (1st rep.)
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Becker (2nd rep.)
- Prof. Dr. Christian Ott (3rd rep.)
Group of Academic Staff
- Dr. Philipp Otto (entitled to vote)
- Dr. Silke Knoll (1st rep. entitled to vote)
- Verena Baus (2nd rep. entitled to vote)
- Ingo Trenkmann (3rd rep. entitled to vote)
Group of Staff
- Kerstin Zirkelbach
- Manuela Rossak (1st rep. entitled to vote)
- Denise Luther (1st rep.)
Group of Students
- Dino Höppner
- Charline Körner
- Inken Luhmann
- Mathis Schuh
Winter semester 2017/2018
Summer semester 2018