• New forms of work and organization
• Leadership and organization
• Organizational culture and control
• Diversity and organization
• Technology, labor, and management
• Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
• Confidentiality and Transparency
• Organization and violence
• Stigma and work
• Space and organization
• Body and organization
The focus of the theses is research- rather than practice-oriented. We recommend that Bachelor’s theses primarily involve the discussion of research studies. We encourage Master students to conduct empirical research, applying qualitative methods of organizational and management research.
In principle, it is possible to propose your own topics as long as they are within the scope of the research interests of the chair. Please contact the Chair at an early stage. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s theses can be written in German or English.