Lorenzo Skade, M.Sc.
Lorenzo is a Research Associate at the Chair of Management and Organization. His current research interests include legitimation strategies, organizational paradoxes and temporary organizations. Lorenzo is in particular interested in a process-oriented view of these topics and approaches his interests with various qualitative methods such as critical discourse analysis and in-depth case studies for example.
|since 2018||Research Associate at the Chair of Management and Organization, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)|
|since 2018||PhD Student at the Chair of Management and Organization, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)|
|2018||M.Sc. International Business Administration, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)|
|2016||B.A. International Business, HTW Berlin|
Summer term 2019
- Current Issues in Management Research: Strategic Communication, Entrepreneurial Staging, and X
- Entrepreneurship: A Management-based Introduction
Winter term 2018/2019
2013 - 2018
Scholarship from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Organisationale Identität und Organisationskultur – ein Vergleich (BA) - Winter term 18/19
Strategic Change and the Problem of (Re-)Integration of Separated Innovation Units (BA) - Winter term 18/19
Materiality in Organizational Communication - Clear message or ambiguous? (BA) - Winter term 18/19
Das Phänomen „Blockchain“ – eine kritische Analyse aus organisationstheoretischer Sicht (BA) - Winter term 18/19
The Role of Middle Managers in Shaping Strategy (BA) - Winter term 18/19
Organizational Routines and Creativity in Startup Acclerators (BA) - Winter term 18/19
- Skade, L, Koch J. 2019. New organizational forms as bundles of resonating practices. 2019 DCR Conference, September, Heilbronn, Germany.
- Skade, L, Stanske, S, Wenzel, M, Koch, J. 2019. Temporary organizing and organizing temporality: On the multilayered architecture of accelerators. 35thEGOS Colloquium, July, Edinburgh, UK.
- Skade, L, Stanske, S, Wenzel, M, Koch, J. 2019. Organizing temporality: A practice perspective on the multilayered architecture of accelerators. 11thInternational Symposium on Process Organization Studies, June, Crete, Greece.