Summer Term - ALL COURSES ONLINE
All our courses comprise different performance components (e.g., seminar paper, essay, presentations or other elements) and are held across 1st & 2nd block. Only the course "Entrepreneurship: A Management-based Introduction (6076)" is taught during the 1st block and will end with an online exam. Please check Viacampus for our course dates and times (including introductory sessions). Please find all information concerning the use of Zoom here.
We only have limited spots for our courses. If you would like to apply for any of our courses (except EMI 6076) you have to attend the introductory sessions. Before the introductory sessions you can enroll yourself into the Moodle courses, where we will provide all meeting information shortly before the introductory session. After the introductory session you will have the opportunity to apply for our courses within 24h (application form will be shared during the session). If we have more applications than spots, the selection is made after the introductory session according to our point-system (see here). For our seminar "Entrepreneurship: Tilling the field" the selection is based on a motivation letter/video/presentation/audio. More information will be shared during the introductory session.
Participation in the introductory session is mandatory to apply for our seminars. The self-enrollment into the Moodle course does not mean you are accepted to particpate in the course.
- Seminar: Current Issues in Management and Entrepreneurship Research (in English) - 3078 Topic: Infodemic, Fake News and the Truth: Communication in Times of Crisis
- Seminar: Einführung in die Unternehmensgründung / Businessplan - 6025
- Entrepreneurship: A Management-based Introduction - 6076 (1st block - Exam online)
- Business Model Development: Idee, Konzept, Value Proposition, Markt - 6795 (S)
- New Perspectives in Management and Entrepreneurship Theory (in English) - 6616 (R) Topic: Infodemic, Fake News and the Truth: Communication in Times of Crisis
- Organizing in Times of Crisis: The Case of Covid19 (in English) - 6841 (S)
- Planspiel zur Unternehmensführung - 6631 (S)
Entrepreneurship: Tilling the field (in English) - 6843 (T) 12 ECTS!!