Winter Term 2020/21 - ALL COURSES ONLINE
All our courses comprise different performance components (e.g., seminar paper, essay, presentations or other elements). Only for the course SMO (3913), an online exam is offered. Please check Viacampus for our course dates and times (including introductory sessions). Please find all information concerning the use of Zoom here.
We only have limited spots for our courses. If you would like to apply for any of our courses (except SMO 3913) you have to register for the introductory sessions. Registration for the introductory sessions is possible until November 3rd, 2020 (23.59 MEZ). Registered students will get access to the meeting and the application information shortly before the respective introductory session via Moodle. If we have more applications than spots, the selection is made after the introductory session according to our point-system (see here). For our new seminar "Entrepreneurship: Tilling the field" the selection is based on a motivation letter/video/presentation/audio. More information will be shared during the introductory session.
Participation in the introductory session is mandatory to apply for our seminars. Registration for the introductory session does not mean that you are already admitted to the seminar!
- Seminar: Current Issues in Management and Entrepreneurship Research (in English) - 3078 Topic: Crisis?!? What crisis? Crisis management in organizations
- Seminar: Einführung in die Unternehmensgründung / Businessplan - 6025
- Strategisches Management und Organisation - 3913 (Klausur online)
- Business Model Development: Idee, Konzept, Value Proposition, Markt - 6795 (S)
- New Perspectives in Management and Entrepreneurship Theory (in English) - 6616 (R) Topic: Crisis?!? What crisis? Crisis management in organizations
- Organizing in Times of Crisis: The Case of Covid19 (in English) - 6841 (S)
- Planspiel zur Unternehmensführung - 6631 (S)
- NEW - Entrepreneurship: Tilling the field (in English) - 6843 (T) 12 ECTS!!