Summer Term 2022
All our courses comprise different performance components (e.g., seminar paper, essay, presentations or other elements) and are held across 1st & 2nd block. Only the course "Entrepreneurship: A Management-based Introduction (6076)" is taught during the 1st block and will end with an exam. Please check Viacampus for our course dates and times (including introductory sessions).
Participation in the introductory session is mandatory to apply for our seminars. The self-enrollment into the Moodle course does not mean you are accepted to particpate in the course.
Download our course overview, including dates and deadlines here.
- Seminar: Current Issues in Management and Entrepreneurship Research (English) - 3078 Topic: Strategic Communication
- Entrepreneurship: A Management-based Introduction (English) - 6076 (Moodle enrollment key will be communicated during the first on-campus lecture on April 21)
- Scientific Work: An Introduction (English) - 6105
- Der Managementprozess: Fallstudien zur Unternehmensführung (German) - 6901 (T)
- Advancing Business Ideas (German) - tba (S)
- New Perspectives in Management and Entrepreneurship Theory (English) - 6616 (R) Topic: Strategic Communication
- Planspiel zur Unternehmensführung (German) - 6631 (S) Will be taught twice this semester
- Scientific Work: An Advanced Perspective (English) - 6856 (S)