· Class Rank and Long-Run Outcomes, with Jeffrey T. Denning (Brigham Young University) and Richard Murphy (UT Austin). Review of Economics and Statistics (forthcoming).
· Tuition Fees and Educational Attainment, with Jan Bietenbeck (Lund University), Andreas Leibing (DIW Berlin) and Jan Marcus (Hamburg University), March 2022, CEP Discussion Paper 1839. European Economic Review 2023, vol. 154.
· Information Provision and Postgraduate Studies, with Jan Berkes, Frauke Peter and C. Katharina Spieß (all DIW). Economica 2022, vol. 89(355), 6627-646.
· Who teaches the teachers? A RCT of peer-to-peer observation and feedback in 181 schools, with Richard Murphy (UT Austin) and Gill Wyness (UCL) The Economics of Education Review (2021), vol. 82
· Long-run Expectations of Households, with Christoph Breunig (Emory University), Iuliia Grabova (HU and DIW Berlin), Peter Haan (FU and DIW Berlin) and Georg Weizsäcker (HU and DIW Berlin), Journal of Behavioural and Experimental Finance 2021, vol. 31
Top of the Class: the Importance of Ordinal Rank, with Richard Murphy (UT Austin).
The Review of Economic Studies (2020), vol. 87 (6), pp. 2777-2826.