International Business Administration [old SPO]
The Bachelor Program International Business Administration includes modules satisfying the core economic studies in the field of Micro- and Macroeconomics, modules from the interdisciplinary studies of culture and law, as well as courses offered by our language centre at European University Viadrina. The degree of your studies is reached by successfully turning in a Bachelor thesis.
The following diagram lists all program modules that have to be successfully completed during the Bachelor study phases in International Business Administration. The modules 1 through 14 and the module 15 in English language belong to the orientation phase of the first three semesters. Up to now,
- the modules 1, 3, 4, 5, and 7 are linked to the 1st semester,
- the modules 2, 8, 9, 10, and 11 to the 2nd semester,
- the modules 6, 12, 13, and 14 to the 3rd semester.
The profiling phase, which form the second study block, is generally held in German language and includes the modules / Wahlpflichtmodulgruppen 16 to 30. To count a course grade more than once is not allowed.
Please, check our course schedule.
How to credit a course for each module is specified in the module catalog below. Further credit for courses that are not mentioned in the catalog or credits for other modules than specified is not possible!
Please consider renaming of the following courses:
- Production and Service Management = Production & Logistics
- Finance = Finance & Investments
Note regarding the module "Applied Economics":
This module has been offered for the last time in the winter semester 2012/2013. In the future, all English modules can be accredited for the module "Applied Economics" which are assigned to the elective module group "European Economics" according to the new subject-specific regulation (Fachspezifische Ordnung, FSO) of the Bachelor Program International Business Administration.
Please also read these important notes!
Orientierungsphase (1st - 3rd Semester)
- Fundamentals of Business Administration
- Financial Accounting
- Business Informatics
- Management Accounting
- Production & Logistics
- Finance & Investments
- International Management
- Applied Economics
- Business Cases
- Foreign Language (CEFR level B1)
Profilierungsphase (4th - 6th Semester)
- International Accounting
- International Management & Marketing
- Capital Markets
- Information & Operations Management
- Organization & Human Resource Management
- Empirical Analysis
- Business Administration (seminar or projekt or case study)
- International Taxation
- International Economic Relations
- European Integration / European Economic and Social Policy
- Business Administration (elective 1)
- Business Administration (elective 2)
- Cultural Science or Law
- Foreign Language (CEFR level B2)
- Bachelor Thesis