Prof. Dr. iur. Jens Lowitzsch
Prof. Dr. iur. Jens Lowitzsch is the Chair of the Kelso-Professorship since October 1st, 2010. He teaches Comparative Law, East European Economic Law and European Legal Policy at the European University Viadrina.
Legal and social policy
- Employee Ownership and equitable distribution
- Public policy dimension of the renewal of the German and European welfare state.
Privatisation and transformation
- Privatisation institutions
- Corporate restructuring
Introduction to the Eastern-Central European Economic Law
- Company, labour and insolvency law
- Privatisation and investment law
- Gesellschaftsverträge Memorandum of association
- Legislative process
- Privatisation agreements