Production & Operations Management
Thursday 14:15-17:45 (Almeder) GD 309
The first lecture will be held on April 16th 2015.
Friday 09:15-12:45 (Vogel/Hein) GD 309
The first exercise will be held on April 17th 2015.
2 Online-assignments (optional):
- assignment 1: May, 07th - 08th
- assignment 2: May, 21st - 22nd
No pre-registration required.
All course materials and further information can be found on the Moodle page of the course. Guest access to Moodle will be granted until the end of the first week. The enrolment key will be announced during the first lecture.
- Production: Planning, Control and Integration by Sipper and Bulfin, McGraw-Hill, 1997.
- Supply Chain Management and Advanced Planning – Concepts, Models, Software and Case Studies – Fourth Edition by Stadtler and Kilger, Springer, 2008.
- Scheduling – Theory, Algorithms and Systems - Third Edition by Pinedo, Springer, 2008
- Planning and Scheduling in Manufacturing and Services by Pinedo, Springer, 2005
Additional information can be found in the module catalogue